I love to read books (and I’m starting to write them too!). Books that communicate Christian faith, values and ideas are what I read most about. My bookcase at home is filled with many, many books and I often peruse the church library, bookshops, the town library and anywhere else where books can be found.
It has been a privilege to be asked by individuals and publishers alike to review copies of upcoming books. I cannot turn down an opportunity to get my hands on a book and then to write about it! I am combining two of my passions in one.
If you would like me to review a book, please do get in touch through the ‘Contact’ page.
Published in 2018
- Everything Happens for a Reason by Kate Bowler (SPCK Publishing)
- Long Story Short by Andy Frost (SPCK Publishing)
- The Dignity Revolution by Daniel Darling (The Good Book Company)
- Be The Hands And Feet by Nick Vujicic (Waterbrook)
- Freed From Shame by Dawn Homes with Karen Todd (published by Dawn Holmes)
- The Diary of a (Trying to be holy) Mum by Fiona Lloyd (Instant Apostle)
- Take Heart: Christian Courage in the Age of Unbelief by Matt Chandler (The Good Book Company)
Published in 2017
- God is Stranger: What happens when God turns up? (Hodder Faith)
- Same Sex Relationships by John Stott (The Good Book Company)
- Is Hell For Real? by Erik Raymond (The Good Book Company)
- The Selfish Gospel: Be Transformed By Giving It All by Freddie Pimm (IVP)
- Home: The Quest to Belong by Jo Swinney (Hodder Faith)
- Unpopular Culture by Guvna B (SPCK Publishing)
- Hope When It Hurts by Kristen Wetherall and Sarah Walton (The Good Book Company)
- 100 Days To Brave by Annie F. Downs (Zondervan)