An Anchored Hope provides hope-filled, gospel-centred content to encourage Christians to hold fast, take heart, and stand firm in the hope and truth they have in Jesus.
Welcome to An Anchored Hope
- Blog — topics on living for Jesus today in unwavering hope.
- Hope With Ruth Podcast — a podcast on having hope in times of hopelessness.
- Hope Mentoring — a Christian mentoring ministry that supports and encourages women in whatever season of life they are in.
- The Hope Mailing List — enjoy a monthly newsletter including updates, a personal reflection and some interesting content Ruth has engaged with over the month.
- Writing — other online and print articles that Ruth has written for others publications.
Behind the blog
The Mustard Seed blog started in 2011 as a way to share my thoughts of undergoing treatment for cancer as a 19-year-old and still trusting God through it. I then entered a lengthy time of remission. On Christmas Eve 2020, I went to the GP and was urgently referred to haematology for a small lump on my neck. After several tests it showed that I had relapsed again with Hodgkin’s Lymphoma 10 years after my first diagnosis. In February 2021 I started chemotherapy again and in April I had an autologous stem cell transplant. In August 2021, my scan showed that I was once again in remission.
This blog and website continues to reflect my faith and hope in Jesus Christ. I hope others will be encouraged through my words. In 2016, I was blessed to win the Premier Digital’s Young Blogger of the Year award which is a testimony to where this journey started to now and God’s faithfulness each step of the way.
2 thoughts on “About”
Nice to meet you and thanks for visiting my blog.
Comments are closed.