Work with me
‘I have been working with Ruth since May 2018, sending her books to review on her blog. She has written blog posts for us and interviewed our authors. Ruth is dependable, honest, hardworking, dedicated, passionate, and unfailingly kind. The relationship we have built with her is invaluable, the stuff of publishing dreams.’ Norah Myers – Books Journalist and Social Media Manager
‘I’ve really appreciated Ruth’s thoughtful and wise contributions to Christian Today. She has the rare ability to hear God speaking in the circumstances of her daily life and convey that message in well-chosen words.’ Mark Woods – Editor and Author
- How Can We Face Suffering and Death Like Jesus? (also on BibleStudyTools.com)
- 5 Biblical Questions to Ask about Surrendering Social Media (also on BibleStudyTools.com)
- Put on the New Self for the New Year (also on BibleStudyTools.com)
- The Forgotten Fear That Christians Need To Face (also on BibleStudyTools.com)
- 4 Beautiful Lessons from the Life of Elisabeth Elliot
- Can We Still See God’s Power in Boring Days?
- How Can We Face Suffering and Death Like Jesus?
- Blind faith? 6 Reasons We Can Trust a God We Can’t See
- 8 Practical Ways to Give God Glory Every Day
- 6 Powerful Verses to Remind Us of the Father’s Love
- 7 Encouraging Bible Stories That Prove Waiting Is Worth It
- 5 Biblical Questions to Ask about Surrendering Social Media
- Put on the New Self for the New Year
- Wisdom for Mothers from 11 Women of Faith
- 7 Crucial Reasons We Need to Remember God’s Word
- 7 Beautiful Things the Bible Says About Health
- How Can We Practice Sacrificial Love?
- How God Satisfies Us in a World That Screams for More
- How Does God Use Our Weakness as a Strength?
- What Does Jesus’ Invitation to “Come and See” Mean For Us Today?
- 5 Ways You Can Share The Gospel Like John the Baptist
- The Forgotten Fear That Christians Need To Face
- INTERVIEW: Kings Kaleidoscope’s Chad Gardner on faith, music and how he’s still figuring it all out
- 7 tips to help the mental wellbeing of new mums
- Should we replace human contact with robot ‘companions’ – or is there a better way?
- Caring with intent: 8 ways you and your church can make a difference to disabled people and their carers
- 5 unexpected things motherhood is teaching me
- Good news in the news: 3 stories with a gospel message
- Deep water: How to navigate the perils of social media
- Spiritual wisdom from my garden: 6 lessons to encourage growth
- News through a mother’s eyes: why the media doesn’t have the last word
- Anne Frank: Hidden diary entries reveal the secrets in all of us
Devon Life magazine
- Devon folk band Show of Hands release song for the Somme
- All aboard the Tiverton train trail!
- Vintage Weekend at RHS Garden Rosemoor
- Devon artist makes television debut
- Plymouth welcomes back historic boats for Classic Boat Rally 2016
- Come and meet rescued Shetland pony Sir Didymus
- Look out! There are rhinos about!
Exeter Life magazine
Bridge Books 10th anniversary
Association of Christian Writers
- From Nothing to Narnia
- Toothbrush Truth
- Confessions of a Pilgrim Writer on the Road Less-Travelled
- Top 5 Reasons Why I Write
- Write and see where it takes you
- The Prayer and Poem of a Weary Writer
Christian Writer – Association of Christian Writers magazine
- We All Need Encouragement (first appeared in Together Magazine – see above)
- Light up your year with a devotional
- Top Five IVP Reads for 2018
The Baptist Times
The Lily-Jo Project
The Singles Network Ministries
The War Cry
Grow Exeter Magazine
I wrote the press release promoting the 10th anniversary of Bridge Books, a Christian bookshop and ministry: growexeter.co.uk/exeter-news/exeter-business-news-1/bridge-books-celebrating-10-years/
Publicity and mentions
- Youth workers honoured with awards
- Premier Digital Awards 2016
- Overcoming Cancer – Interview with Lily Jo for the Lily Jo Project