Online portfolio – journalism
Woman Alive Magazine
Amy Boucher Pye – 7 Ways to Pray Blog Series
- How Can We Face Suffering and Death Like Jesus? (also on BibleStudyTools.com)
- 5 Biblical Questions to Ask about Surrendering Social Media (also on BibleStudyTools.com)
- Put on the New Self for the New Year (also on BibleStudyTools.com)
- The Forgotten Fear That Christians Need To Face (also on BibleStudyTools.com)
- 6 Ways to Store Up Treasures in Heaven
- 8 Steps to Take When Reading the Bible Feels Boring
- How Can We Live a Holy Life Today?
- 8 Ways to Boast Well for God’s Glory, Not Our Own
- Will Obedience to God Restrict My Life?
- 7 Hopeful Reasons to Live with Eternity in Mind
- 4 Beautiful Lessons from the Life of Elisabeth Elliot
- Can We Still See God’s Power in Boring Days?
- How Can We Face Suffering and Death Like Jesus?
- Blind faith? 6 Reasons We Can Trust a God We Can’t See
- 8 Practical Ways to Give God Glory Every Day
- 6 Powerful Verses to Remind Us of the Father’s Love
- 7 Encouraging Bible Stories That Prove Waiting Is Worth It
- 5 Biblical Questions to Ask about Surrendering Social Media
- Put on the New Self for the New Year
- Wisdom for Mothers from 11 Women of Faith
- 7 Crucial Reasons We Need to Remember God’s Word
- 7 Beautiful Things the Bible Says About Health
- How Can We Practice Sacrificial Love?
- How God Satisfies Us in a World That Screams for More
- How Does God Use Our Weakness as a Strength?
- What Does Jesus’ Invitation to “Come and See” Mean For Us Today?
- 5 Ways You Can Share The Gospel Like John the Baptist
- The Forgotten Fear That Christians Need To Face
- INTERVIEW: Kings Kaleidoscope’s Chad Gardner on faith, music and how he’s still figuring it all out
- 7 tips to help the mental wellbeing of new mums
- Should we replace human contact with robot ‘companions’ – or is there a better way?
- Caring with intent: 8 ways you and your church can make a difference to disabled people and their carers
- 5 unexpected things motherhood is teaching me
- Good news in the news: 3 stories with a gospel message
- Deep water: How to navigate the perils of social media
- Spiritual wisdom from my garden: 6 lessons to encourage growth
- News through a mother’s eyes: why the media doesn’t have the last word
- Anne Frank: Hidden diary entries reveal the secrets in all of us
Devon Life magazine
- Devon folk band Show of Hands release song for the Somme
- All aboard the Tiverton train trail!
- Vintage Weekend at RHS Garden Rosemoor
- Devon artist makes television debut
- Plymouth welcomes back historic boats for Classic Boat Rally 2016
- Come and meet rescued Shetland pony Sir Didymus
- Look out! There are rhinos about!
Exeter Life magazine
Bridge Books 10th anniversary
Association of Christian Writers
- From Nothing to Narnia
- Toothbrush Truth
- Confessions of a Pilgrim Writer on the Road Less-Travelled
- Top 5 Reasons Why I Write
- Write and see where it takes you
- The Prayer and Poem of a Weary Writer
Christian Writer – Association of Christian Writers magazine
- We All Need Encouragement (first appeared in Together Magazine – see above)
- Light up your year with a devotional
- Top Five IVP Reads for 2018
The Baptist Times
The Lily-Jo Project
- How To Navigate Your Mental Health When You Have A Child Under One Year
- Overcoming Cancer – Interview with Lily Jo for the Lily Jo Project